Header img

Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to School

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13290433/?claim=5bsypfgs5je">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


I feel like Billy Madison waiting for the school bus on his first day of class. "Back to school. Back to school, to prove to my dad that I'm not a fool."

This rainy Monday morning marked the start of spring semester at my university and I'm excited. I never thought I'd say that but the feeling is unmistakable.
Here's some things I'd like to take note of:

  • Bought new pens on a whim and while they're aren't the entire reason I'm excited for spring semester but I do love them more than my old favorites so far (Paper-mate InkJoy, the ones that click).
  • My first formal graphic design course will not be as hard as I originally thought and was definitely not worth the nerves.
  • I saw more men wearing their hair in a bun on campus today than I have ever, including on tumblr.
  • One of my professors looks like the kind of teacher that gets sleazy with students but carries out mannerisms that point his personality in the complete opposite direction.
  • I might join a team of complete strangers for a season of intramural soccer.
  • This might be the first semester I make tons of friends or maybe just a few but I know I'll be fine either way.

I'd love to know some of the things you noticed today?
❤kpeterr

No comments:

Post a Comment