Header img

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

katiedaisie Looks Different


If you've dropped by anytime in the last few weeks you probably saw a less than aesthetically pleasing design. Rather than making the rational decision of using a toss away blog to build a template, I tried to take a more direct route and I think I learnt my lesson. I'm actually proud of the way it's turning out and it's really satisfying to see my first attempts at coding turn into something real and visible and... well, potentially accessible to anyone via the interwebz.

Main changes include a black navigation bar that links all the other places around the web you can find me and the things I share, a new header image,  and other general appearance changes. I also confirmed my decision to change the name of my blog from 'katiedaisie' to 'kpeterr' for continuity purposes (and it secretly annoyed me too much that I had to change -y to -ie in daisy).

Just in time for the new year too.

I'd love to know what you think?


kpeterr

No comments:

Post a Comment